APC Member And Father Of Four Electrocuted In Lagos Flood

July 24, 2017

A member of APC and father of four was electrocuted at his home in Shomolu, Lagos state during last Saturday’s rainfall. According to reports, the deceased who is a devout Muslim, had gone to the mosque to pray and was returning to his home when he was electrocuted as he stepped into his compound. A live electric wire had fallen into the flood water in his compound. A neighbor who saw him jerk as he died, tried to rescue him but was thrown off by the high electric voltage. Officials of the Onipanu Business District of PHCN were alerted and the power in the area was disconnected.

The deceased who works at the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board was rushed to the General hospital, Shomolu where he was certified dead.

READ  Zambia gives Apostle Suleman’s pastor 48 hours to leave country

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply